Billionaire politician takes decisive action after an elderly man was bitten by a crocodile on his golf course.
Most politicians use Twitter to post boring pictures, reach out to voters, or to clarify their stance on an important issue. But Clive Palmer isn’t most politicians.
Matt Roberts / Getty Images
SO MANY QUESTIONS:
1. Clive Palmer owns a golf course?
2. Why are there crocodiles on his golf course?
3. Who’s the well-known man?
4. Is he ok?
5. How big was this crocodile?
6. Why is Clive Palmer tweeting about this?
7. Oh good, here’s another tweet that will make everything perfectly clear. Wait, what?
8. He’s taken crocodile off the menu?
9. There was crocodile on the menu in the first place?
10. How is that in any way an appropriate response?
11. Surely if anything there’d be more crocodiles on the menu after the attack?
12. Did he think the crocodiles would be offended at being snubbed from the menu?
13. And like, that would make them think twice about attacking people?
14. Anyway, how many properties does this guy own?
15. How many crocodiles does this guy own?
16. What if Clive Palmer owned all the crocodiles?
17. Would he saddle them all up and ride them into parliament like a croc chariot?
18. Why is he so obsessed with reptiles?
19. What’s going to happen to the crocodile?
20. Is it holed up in high-level talks with Clive Palmer trying to broker a peace deal?
21. Or is it deep in a Coolum dungeon being waterboarded by a Palmer henchman?
22. Can you even waterboard a crocodile?
23. WHY DID HE TAKE CROCODILE OFF THE MENU???
Palmer Sea Reef / Facebook: 391840504228469
from BuzzFeed – Latest http://ift.tt/1I8a7qY